Home
Search
Instagram
Social icons
Top Social
Books
Bookshelf Tour: Blue
08 September 2013
I haven't paid any attention until the day my sister came in my room and asked me "why are there so many blue books in your bookshelf?"
Love,
X
Elizabeth
Newer Post
Older Post
Caroline
Social Media
Elizabeth // 20 // Belgium
twitter
|
instagram
|
tumblr
|
bloglovin
Recent Post
Popular Posts
Book review: Wildwood
BOOK OVERVIEW Title : Wildwood Author : Colin Meloy Genre : Children's novel Illustrator: Carson Ellis Publisher : Balz...
X
I just thought I'd do a random post. I have been so lazy lately that besides sitting on the floor doing homework (yup, I ...
Italy part III
Orvieto is one of the places that I am longing to go back again now. It was one of those March afternoons that makes you melancholic. W...
For all those times you're healthily obsessed
Something very different from what I usually write about. But this person, my dears, deserves a spot on my blog. AAAA. Just tod...
Catch the dying sun
We didn't expect it to rain, so it caught us off guard. After dinner at a Chinese Restaurant which had a w...
July & August, on Instagram
I have only picked a couple of pictures now 'cause I have taken quite a few these past 2 months. I thought this was the saddest t...
My days lately
Just wanted to share some pictures I took lately. I am trying to profit from the sun as much as possible, since summer i...
Two months in squares
I'm back again with this effortless blogpost in which my laziness and lack of motivation to blog is so obvious. // Pics from top ...
Do they feel cold on your bones?
Check out Cato on instagram & tumblr see you next time x hopefully in the nearer future ...
You me at (table) six
After knowing each other for a couple of months now, I finally got to see my long distance friend; Prisilia. (Make sur...